Thursday, April 8, 2010

Geneva


Today I went to Geneva and had only my camera for company. She's good company. It's been a while since I pulled her out. She's felt a little abandoned.

I walked along the lake, people watching, bird watching, water watching, sky watching. Watching, watching.

I like red.

I like the way she posed her legs.

I watched a movie being filmed in the Old City. I do not know how the main actor was, but he was tres mignon.

I sat and read a book under this striped umbrella. It glowed. It cast a rosy glow upon my guilty pleasure novel that takes place in Milan. I'm thinking of going to Milan on Monday and finishing up the novel there...so I can see The Last Supper (a major focus in the novel).

I like when things are lined up. And standing straight. And generally ignored by most people who are walking by.

4 comments:

sammy said...

i love your take on things and how you express them.

and people watching is better than tv.

also, ive given you an award so feel free to come pick it up when you get the chance.

Katie said...

What great little treasures you have found. :)

Unknown said...

Geneva is absolutely stunning. My sister lives there right now! I can't wait to visit. Keep photographing!:)

Brooke said...

I LOVE your photos. Take your camera out more often, k?