Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Smells Like Man Spirit....


Today I was taking a walk. That is not unusual. I was walking in the afternoon. That was not that unusual. Lots of old men passed by me on bikes. That was not unusual. The air was crisp, cool, and delightful. That was not unusual. I had good music on my iPod. Even, that...was not unusual.

Then, a man--a real live, young, good looking man walked towards me and as he passed me in slow motion, and the sun shone behind his head like a halo, and he just SMELLED like a warm, sweaty, sensuous GOD of a man with overwhelmingly good genes and pheromones that knocked me off my feet...and I wanted to throw him down to the ground and have my way with him...and I realized I've been meditating in these mountains like a nun for four months and my hormones are crazy and I just REALLY want.....

Well, anyway, that was unusual.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

ha ha! I loved this!

Tracey Axnick said...

Well, DANG, girl.... you should have turned around, followed him and introduced your pretty little self to him!

sammy said...

i had an AWESOME come back line that i will keep to myself!

but trust me it was a riot!

twirl unabashedly said...

i love those moments. theres a painter guy at work that does that to me everytime he walks his sexy blue collar self past me. the birds sing and my head gets bubbly.

and - i love that man whom you posted as a highlight to your blog. he was tooo hot in 'ps i love you'.

Celestial Horizon said...

I wish life is like the movies sometimes. Just turn around, eyes meet eyes, and everything is history for GOOD.